- CREDIBILITY: transparency, accountability, demonstrating results and consistency.
- SOCIAL IMPACT: stressing how our programs improve the quality of life of beneficiaries. Plan a sensing of the real need on the field, not over theories.
- SUSTAINABILITY: have a long-term vision, rather than isolated interventions or patronage. Well projected with capacity to growth, promoting self-management.
- NETWORK PARTNERS: promoting public-private partnerships, at all levels to unite forces, in order to extend knowledge and achieve a wider impact.
- EFFECTIVENESS: efficiency and effectiveness in action.